Chocolate Making Workshop
Come and learn about chocolate, whilst having fun, what could be better! Anniversary, Birthday, Hen Party, we can cater for all.......
Book 1 course at £75.00 per person for 3 hours, or book all 3 courses for £200.00 per person
The chocolate making course is held in the beautiful surroundings of Black Mountain Gold Chocolate in The Courtyard, Crickhowell and covers topics such as:
- Introduction to truffle making
- Why learn about chocolate
- What is ganache, enrobing, strickling
- Quality of chocolate
- Hand rolling and piping ganache
- Enrobing and detailing
- Using dipping forks
- How to use chocolate efficiently
- Guidelines for storing chocolate
- Mouthfeel and cocoa butter
- Chocolate moulding techniques
The chocolate making course Includes all manuals, chocolate supplies, equipment, one on one instruction, diploma and much more.
Book now by calling 01873 812 362, my mobile: 07927 519014 or emailing: email@example.com, to reserve a space. We look forward to hearing from you.